Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Jaime to post 7 random things about me. So here it goes.....:

1. I really don't understand the whole hype about cell phones and texting all the time..I understand having a cell phone for emergencies and using them for work..but serious people..you really need to talk and text while shopping, eating, driving, or with other people?
I bought myself and lee a trafone for those "just in case" moments..but I have no desire to text anyone at anytime.

2. I have two cats and I do favor one over the other..each in their own way..the skinny one, cause she likes to play more than the other one and is more vocal and is all about smelling everything. The fat one cause she is more tolerant of me picking her up and doing whatever I want with her, and she is really cute when she "tries" to play!

3. I have never acted my age! To me age is just a number.. I have a lot of friends in all different age levels and I have fun with each and every one of them!

4. I love playing in water and swimming even though I am not a really good swimmer and will not go deeper than my feet can touch the ground with my head above the water.

5. I love creating avatars and naming them..usually the names I pick have meaning that is a part of me. On Gaia, my avatars name is Neeju. That is japanese for the number 12 which is my birthday. I won't go into the names I have for my wii characters! Clever, huh?

6. I love just doing nothing..I'm all about taking life one day at a time and enjoying what life gives you.

7. I am a big hugger..but I don't hug everyone..I like to make sure people are comfortable with it before I give my hugs. And I tend to be more at ease with hugging someone my own size.

okay..I only have two friends and one has already been tagged and has tagged me..so it is all about to the other one to do this if she so inclines..

1 comment:

Jaime said...

good job colleen!!

would it be terrible for me to say that I favor one daughter over the other? What? No, I would never do that. LOL.