Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tired but accomplished..and no..those two are not connected..

okay..just a bit of updated news on me..been getting a little more hours at work cause of the 3 day sale last thursday that kicked off the LPS sale that ends this Sat. I closed on Thursday and I think it was busy..my mind kinda blocked that off for my own sanity..had to wake up early and get to Sacred Heart before my SIL, S. had her surgery. The surgery went well..but she had a really long recovering time..but at least she is cancer free as of this moment! She is doing well post surgery wise and is taking it easy at home. I had to open on Saturday with a long shift and of course it was super busy..and in the middle of the shift we had some problems with the registers not taking debit cards, credit cards and checks..we were able to get an override with the credit cards and eventually everything went back to normal..I was lucky enough to get off at 4 cause I heard that there was alot of ppl still in the store when the store closes and the employees didn't leave until 11pm!
Sunday I woke up early to head to Fred Meyers and get a roll of plastic and other things and finally got my least efficient windows covered. I also started trimming down my shrubbery.
This week I work like every other day..closing which is always fun..monday we still had a few ppl in the store when we closed but it wasn't that bad..tuesday I started my christmas shopping with the items I could get during the sales and plus the employee disccount! ( can't forget the all important discount!!) and I did a bit more trimming of the shrubbery and I should have it all finished by next week.
I still feel just exhausted from work and how busy it has been..but that's a good thing from a sales POV..we get the hours when we get sales.

No comments: